If you have an ongoing medical or mental health condition, Your Health Matters might be for you. Your Health Matters helps you be as healthy as you can be, emotionally and physically.
Your Care Manager can assist you with:
- Community supports (e.g. psychiatric, medical, therapeutic and social supports),
- Information and help applying for entitlements (e.g. SSI/SSD, temporary assistance, food stamps).
- Housing needs
- Service dollars for health-related goals and urgent needs,
- Medical appointment scheduling and appointment reminders,
- Nursing consultation and medication review,
- Obtaining transportation to and from appointments,
- Assistance with discharge planning if you’re in the hospital, and
- Advocacy with service providers
This is Medicaid-funded. Some individuals may qualify for free services even without Medicaid. Call for information.
To learn more about Your Health Matters, an Adult Care Management Program please contact:
Alyssa Cole, LMHC
Director of Adult Care Management
Office: 845•267•2172 ext. 286